Tuesday, March 18, 2008

I love, I like, I hate

This idea comes from the fabulous Thinking Out Loud blog
http://cat-thinkingoutloud.blogspot.com/2008/03/i-love-i-like-i-hate.html

Keep the chain going on your blog.

I love, I like, I hate

I love my mom. She's my absolute favorite person.
I love music - so many different kinds.
I love apple pie, apple cake, apple strudel, apple turnovers, apple ice cream....
I love babies, puppies, all things cute & cuddly.
I love learning. I need to be mindful of that and get back in school.

I like playing card and board games with friends & family.
I like asking questions.
I like being caring & thoughtful.
I like people being caring & thoughtful to me in return.
I like singing, despite the small fact that can't.

I hate rudeness.
I hate cheaters.
I hate feeling stuck in a rut.
I hate mice & rats.
I hate being misunderstood.

YOUR TURN!!!

No comments: